Recently, a friend Lita,http://poietes.wordpress.com/has been writing a daily summary of Grace In Small Things , which has made me take a good look at all the good things in my life. Too often I take for granted all the things that bring me joy, peace and a sense of security into my life. Thanks Poietes for the inspiration.
1. My family. We are not your typical family and I think that’s what makes it so special.
2. Our home, modest as it is, it is ours. No one can ever take it from us.
3. Being debt free is a wonderful feeling.The cars, again modest and everything else we have is 100% ours.
4. Savings for a rainy day. The security of knowing that we do have financial security if there is not any income coming into the house.
5. Chevy, my cat. He brings me so much joy, is affectionate and is always pleased to see me.
6. Australia. I may moan about it from time to time but my issues are with the Governments, not the country itself or the people that make up this great nation.
These are but a small example of the many good things in my life. I am fortunate 🙂