Today, I read a post by my daughter about deal breakers in relationship and it got me thinking about what I would look for in another relationship?I have had nearly 30 years to think about it!
1.A man who is honest. I find liars abhorrent.Why Lie?
2.Kindness and compassion. Someone who is genuinely kind.
3. Courteous and well mannered, to everyone.
4.A man who has intestinal fortitude and the courage of their convictions.Someone with balls!
5. A man with plenty of energy, who seeks out new and exciting experiences and places.
6.Someone who is NOT lazy. No slack arse couch potato. Been there, done that!
7.A man who is well groomed and takes care of his body.
8.A man who is not afraid to show his gentle side and loves to cuddle on the couch.
9.Someone who enjoys picnics and long drives in the country.
10. A man who is capable of making long term plans and achieving goals as a couple.
11. A partner who enjoys having fun, whether it is preparing dinner together and giving each other long massages.
12. Someone who is capable of saying ” you look good today”.
13. A partner who enjoys frequent lovemaking.
14.A man who knows how to drink in moderation.
15. He must be a good driver. (I am a nervous passenger).
16.Someone who can accept responsibility and on whom I can rely 100%.
17. A man who, if he has children, loves and is supportive of them.
18. A man who is handy around the house and capable of minor fix it jobs.
19. A man who enjoys the arts.
20.A partner with a fabulous sense of humour and can laugh at himself.
I would like to think that somewhere there is a man with all these attributes. Maybe I am dreaming LOL